Mile High Montessori Learning Centers is Denver’s oldest and largest provider of subsidized quality early childhood care and education—serving thousands of Denver’s vulnerable children every year since 1970.
Win this 2015 Ford Escape courtesy of Sill-Terhar Motors!
MHM is participating in Denver-based Amp the Cause’s “Million For What Matters” raffle!
Here is how it works:
- Visit www.amillionmatters.com and purchase raffle tickets for $10 each
- Designate Mile High Montessori as your charity partner
- Mile High Montessori gets 100% of ticket sales minus credit card processing fees
- Deadline: May 23, 2015
- Winner wil be announced at Amp the Cause’s annual Denver Day of Rock in downtown Denver on May 23, 2015 at Skyline Park 1 at 15th and Arapahoe Street.
Contact Erica@ampthecause.org or call 303-605-2885 for more information.
Mile High Montessori Early Learning Centers’ (MHM) mission is to provide quality early childhood education for low income children to prepare them for school.
Our priority goals and objectives are:
- To offer a quality educational experience
- To provide a professional workforce
- To exemplify effective leadership
- To continue the ongoing efforts to cultivate innovative partnerships
- To assure fiscal health and sustainability
Message from the President
Mile High Montessori Early Learning Centers (MHM) is the largest and oldest provider of subsidized quality early care and education in Denver. Our mission is to ensure that our most vulnerable children have an opportunity to succeed in school and in life. Using a Montessori inspired approach, MHM helps the children it serves by fostering in them social competency, a habit of concentration, initiative and persistence, pride in the physical environment and a life-long joy of learning—all qualities which engender school success and responsible and engaged citizens.
Our five early learning centers across Denver can serve more than 500 children each day. Our two drop-in centers are in partnership with Denver Human Services and Denver Courts to provide a safe and healthy setting for their clients’ children. At our Northeast Learning Center, we have community education and outreach programs for Family, Friend and Neighbor care providers as well as parents. Programs such as Babies Ready for College, Neighborhoods for Learning and Play and Learn Groups—are all focused on supporting children’s growth and development by working with parents and caregivers.
Last year, we served over 640 diverse families and children in our centers from the Denver metro area and 150 in our community outreach programs with more than 8,500 visits at our drop-in locations.
We remain deeply committed to ensuring that all children have access to quality early care and education. I welcome you to join us to make a difference in children’s lives.